This prosciutto and melon recipe is simple, refreshing and above all tasty. Juicy melon, salty prosciutto and sweet balsamic combine perfectly to become the perfect starter for sunny afternoons with friends.
- 1 cantaloupe;
- 6 to 8 ounces of prosciutto;
- 8 ounces of bocconcini;
- 1/2 cup Olive Pressée Dark Balsamic Vinegar;
- A few leaves of fresh basil;
- Cut the melon in half and core it. Remove the skin and cut the cantaloupe into cubes.
- Wrap half a slice of prosciutto around a melon cube and secure with a toothpick.
- Add a bocconcini and a basil leaf on the toothpick.
- Pour a drizzle of balsamic vinegar on each of the "skewers".
- Savor under the sun!
* The Olive Pressée dark balsamic vinegar is naturally thick and creamy. It does not need to be reduced and replaces the balsamic reduction.
Store the ingredients separately in the refrigerator according to their expiry date.