What could be more refreshing than a slush and watermelon, mixed together? It's simply the perfect drink to sip in a bathing suit by the pool!
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes;
- 3oz of vodka;
- 1 tbsp. lime juice;
- 2 tbsp. simple syrup;
- 1 tbsp. Olive Pressée White Balsamic Vinegar;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- 2 cups of ice;
- Cut the watermelon into one inch cubes. Then place the cubes in the freezer for an hour.
- Add all ingredients except mint to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with fresh mint. Serve immediately.