Need a sparkling and original refreshment to impress your guests? That's good, because this recipe is perfect for special occasions!
- 1 bottle of sparkling rosé wine, cold;
- 14 fresh raspberries;
- 2 tbsp. Olive Pressée White Balsamic Vinegar;
- In a shaker, add 10 raspberries and muddle until liquefied.
- Add the rosé and mix.
- Drizzle the inside of two champagne flutes with the white balsamic vinegar. Add the ice.
- Using a strainer, pour the mixture into the champagne flutes.
- Garnish with some raspberries filled with balsamic and some mint leaves.