Simple and delicious, this fizzy strawberry gin recipe is perfect to fill your days by the pool or on a terrace in good company!
- 2 fresh strawberries, diced;
- 1 fresh strawberry, to garnish;
- 1.5 oz of gin;
- The juice of one lime;
- 1 oz limeade;
- 2 tbsp. Olive Pressée strawberry infused white balsamic vinegar;
- 3 mint leaves;
- Club Soda;
- In a shaker, add two strawberries, mint, balsamic vinegar and lime juice. Stir gently.
- Add the gin and limeade and mix.
- Using a strainer, pour the mixture into a glass. Add club soda and ice until the glass is full.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry and a slice of lime.