Whether in cocktails or with turkey, cranberries are always in the spotlight during the holidays! Enjoy this warm cocktail by the fire for a simply perfect experience! Cheers!
- 1 oz of vodka or white rum;
- 1 club soda can;
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice;
- 1/8 cup Olive Pressée William pear-infused white balsamic vinegar ;
- Fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary (optional - as a garnish).
- Mix all the ingredients together in a shaker and serve in your favorite glass with lots of ice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary for a wow effect.