What could be better than a hearty cocktail to start the holidays in style? Balsamic vinegar, with its velvety and warm taste, gives a little magic touch to your festive evenings.
- 1 1/2 oz vodka;
- 1 oz of gin;
- 2 tbsp. strawberry purée (or crushed fresh strawberries);
- 1 1/2 tsp. Olive Pressée fig-infused balsamic vinegar;
- 1 oz lemon juice;
- 1/2 oz of Aperol;
- Black and pink pepper (to garnish).
- Combine ingredients (except pepper) in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain everything into a champagne glass and garnish with a kiss of freshly ground pink and black pepper on top.