A good grilled salmon fillet on the BBQ, is there anything better for the beautiful summer evenings of August? This recipe with balanced flavors will please everyone, even the little ones!
- 1/4 cup Olive Pressée unseasoned rice vinegar;
- 1 cup of fresh blackberries;
- 3 tbsp. honey;
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated;
- 1 tbsp. dried lemongrass;
- 1 1/2 tsp Olive Pressée roasted sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste;
- 4 salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick;
- 2 tbsp. garlic and chilli sauce
- In a food processor or blender, puree the rice vinegar, blackberries, honey, ginger, lemongrass, sesame oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper, until combined and smooth. Put aside.
- Brush the salmon fillets with chili garlic sauce.
- Heat a grill to medium heat. Oil the grill grates well; cook the salmon for about 5 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the salmon with the blackberry sauce and your favorite green vegetable.