Fresh and light, this salad is perfect to lighten up any grilled or fish meal!
- 3 tbsp. of Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil ;
- 1 1/2 tsp. Olive Pressée blackcurrant infused dark balsamic vinegar;
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard;
- 1 small French shallot, finely chopped;
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice;
- 1 tsp. honey;
- 1/2 tsp. Provence herbs;
- 1/4 tsp. salt;
- Ground black pepper, to taste;
- 3 cups of "spring" type salad mix;
- 1/4 fennel bulb, finely chopped;
- 1/4 English cucumber, thinly sliced;
- 1 handful of sunflower or pumpkin seeds (optional).
- Place the lettuce in a large bowl. Then cut the vegetables and set them aside.
- In another bowl, mix the olive oil and blackcurrant balsamic. While mixing with a whisk, add the French shallot, Dijon mustard, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the lemon into the mixture and add the honey to it. Mix.
- Let the dressing sit at room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Mix the lettuce, vegetables and seeds together. Then add the vinaigrette and stir. Add a little pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.