Quebec apple season is back, so it's the perfect time to cook some meals with your pickings!
So here is a simple dressing recipe that will bring out the delicious taste of fresh apple.
- 140 grams of fresh red apple (McIntosh, Gala, Paulared, Spartan, Lobo, etc.);
- 1 French shallot;
- 1 1/2 tsp. brown sugar;
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard;
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar;
- 2 tbsp. apple juice;
- 3/4 cup Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice;
- A pinch of salt ;
- Peel the apples and shallot. Roughly chop them.
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients together until the dressing has a velvety consistency.
*Can last up to 10 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.