To serve as a meal or as a side dish, this quinoa salad recipe is easy, quick and simply delicious!
- 1/3 cup Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon Olive Pressée apple cider vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup;
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard;
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped;
- Salt and pepper, to taste;
- 3 cups fresh spinach, washed;
- 2 cups cooked quinoa;
- 1 1/2 cups red apples, cut into small cubes;
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries;
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese;
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped;
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the dressing with a whisk. Put aside.
- In a large bowl, add spinach, cooked quinoa, apples, dried cranberries, goat cheese and walnuts. Stir until the salad is well combined. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with the dressing and toss again. Serve and enjoy!