Here is a simple and delicious recipe for a brie baked in the oven with pecan nuts and fig infused balsamic for an aperitif or to share with friends.
- Brie or camembert cheese.
- 1 tbsp. Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. pecan nuts
- Herbs to taste
- 1 tbsp. Olive Pressée fig infused dark balsamic vinegar
1. Make a small cross-cut incision from one end of the cheese to the other;
2. Add the olive oil and let sit until the oil penetrates the cheese;
3. Then add the pecans, herbs and balsamic vinegar;
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
The fig infused dark balsamic vinegar can be replaced by the raspberry infused dark balsamic vinegar or the plain one.
To be enjoyed with a baguette and a good bottle of wine.
Enjoy your lunch!