Perfect for summer, this vegan mango dressing goes wonderfully with all salads, vegetables, tofu and for a non vegan recipe, chicken, pork, seafood and fish.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mangoes;
- The juice of one lime;
- 1 tbsp. Olive Pressée apple cider vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 1 tbsp. Olive Pressée green mango infused white balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro;
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt;
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder;
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder;
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder;
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and blend.
For a kick of heat, add 1/2 - 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, a big pinch of hot pepper flakes, OR 1 tbsp. ginger.
Store in the refrigerator for one week in an airtight container.