Grilled meats are a summer must and nothing better than a good marinade to enhance the taste of beef or pork. This marinade is perfect to spend your condiments lying around in your fridge and it is simply exquisite!
- 1/3 cup Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 2 tbsp. Olive Pressée Cask 25 Dark Plain Balsamic Vinegar;
- 1/4 cup low-salt soy sauce or Olive Pressée organic tamari;
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar;
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper;
- 2 minced garlic cloves;
- 2 to 4 filet mignons or 1 flank steak or two pork chops.
- Mix all the ingredients together, except the meat. Mix with a whisk.
- Marinate the meat in the marinade for 12 to 24 hours.