Vegan, gluten-free and oil-free, this marinade is tasty, simple and adds lots of flavor to tofu. For a non-vegan version, you can marinate chicken in it!
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard;
- 3 tbsp. Olive Pressée organic tamari;
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup;
- 1 clove garlic, minced;
- 2 to 3 tbsp. sriracha, to taste;
- Black pepper, to taste.
- Wrap the tofu in a paper towel and place a heavy object or a tofu press over your wrapped tofu for 15 minutes to squeeze out excess water.
- Meanwhile, mix all the marinade ingredients together.
- Place the tofu and marinade in a bowl and cover the tofu. Marinate for 24 to 72 hours.