Looking for recipes to enjoy your products?
What if we told you that our balsamic vinegar are actually THE ideal cocktail syrup? No need to be a mixologist to make brilliant cocktails!
- 3 to 5 fresh blackberries;
- 2 tbsp. Olive Pressée dark balsamic vinegar;
- The juice of half a lime;
- 2 ounces of vodka;
- 6 ounces of ginger ale.
- Mash the blackberries in a glass. Add the balsamic vinegar, lime juice and vodka. Mix.
- Then fill the glass with ice and ginger ale. Garnish with a slice of lime.