Who said a salad had to be boring? In addition to enjoying seasonal fruits, this recipe will go well with grilled meats, fish and tofu!
- 1 tbsp. Olive Pressée blackcurrant infused dark balsamic vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard;
- 1 tbsp. Olive Pressée extra virgin coconut oil (liquefied);
- 4 tbsp. Olive Pressée canola oil;
- 4 cups baby spinach;
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese (not for the vegan version of the recipe)
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- Whisk the mustard and balsamic together.
- Whisk the canola oil and coconut oil together and combine with the mustard and balsamic mixture.
- On a plate, place a few handfuls of spinach, goat cheese and blackberries. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week in an airtight container.