Are you a garlic lover? This Roasted Garlic Dressing is for you! Oven-roasted garlic gives this vinaigrette its rich, creamy texture and delicious, bold taste. It goes wonderfully well with all salads, starches and vegetables.
- 1 head of garlic + 1 tbsp. Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 2 tbsp. Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. White wine vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. honey;
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard;
- 1/4 tsp. salt;
- 1/4 tsp. pepper;
- 2 tbsp. water;
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Cut the top of the garlic head to expose the tops of the cloves. Brush the head of garlic with 1 tbsp. olive oil and wrap in aluminum foil. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the garlic is golden and tender.
- Once completely cooled, squeeze the garlic head so that all the cloves come out of their skins.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the garlic cloves with the remaining ingredients until smooth, about 1 minute.
Store the vinaigrette in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 weeks in an airtight container.