This creamy blueberry and Greek yogurt dressing is the perfect opportunity to whip up a summery spinach salad! With its smoothness and sweet side, this easy and delicious vinaigrette goes wonderfully well with the beautiful summer afternoons.
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries;
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt;
- 1/4 cup Olive Pressée dark balsamic vinegar;
- 2 tbsp. honey;
- 1 tbsp. lime juice;
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt;
- 1/2 tsp. pepper;
- 1/2 cup Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except the olive oil until smooth.
- Slowly add the olive oil to the mixture while the blender is running. The vinaigrette is ready when everything is emulsified.
- Serve on a bed of spinach and sprinkle with nuts and cheese, if desired.
You can replace blueberries with other berries of your choice.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week in an airtight container.