From the beginning of June, strawberries from Quebec are available everywhere in the markets and what better than a good homemade strawberry dressing to enjoy them? This healthy recipe lends itself well to a good meal with family or friends under the hot summer sun!
- 2/3 cup fresh strawberries, cut into chunks;
- 3 tbsp. Olive Pressée apple cider vinegar;
- 2 tbsp. honey;
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice;
- 1 tbsp. lime zest;
- 1/2 tsp. salt;
- 1/3 cup Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients except the olive oil until the mixture is smooth.
- Once the ingredients are blended, add the olive oil to the running blender until the mixture thickens.
- Serve on a bed of spinach or on any mix of lettuces.
To make this recipe vegan, replace the honey with maple syrup.
Store the dressing in the refrigerator for up to five days in an airtight container.