This homemade French dressing recipe is simple and vegan. It is definitely a must to add to your cookbook!
- 2 tbsp. Olive Pressée red wine vinegar;
- 1 French shallot, minced;
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard;
- 6 tbsp. Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 1 tbsp. fresh chive, minced;
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper;
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Mix the vinegar and salt together and whisk with a fork until the salt is dissolved.
- Add the shallot and Dijon mustard and mix. Slowly add the oil, whisking constantly.
- Add the pepper and chives and mix again.
- Let sit at room temperature in an airtight container for an hour before serving.
If the dressing is too thick, add a splash of lemon juice.
If the dressing is too runny, add a little Dijon mustard.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.