The delicate combination of flavors in this salad, with its juicy pears, the lively taste of blue cheese and the crunch of nuts, all enhanced by the tasty honey mustard dressing, is simply delectable. It will lend itself to all your occasions and will impress your guests.
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard;
- 1 1/2 tbsp. honey;
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Olive Pressée apple cider vinegar;
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt;
- Pepper to taste.
- 1 to 2 fresh pears, cut into thin slices;
- 3/4 cup pecan nuts;
- 120g of arugula salad;
- 120g of blue cheese (roquefort, gorgonzola or others);
- Mix all dressing ingredients together;
- Spread the pecan nuts on a baking sheet and toast them in the oven at 180°C/350°F for 8 minutes or until they smell nutty. Once cooled, break them up with your hands.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula salad with 2 tbsp. dressing.
- On a plate, spread 1/3 of the arugula and sprinkle with 1/3 of the pears, 1/3 of the nuts and 1/3 of the crumbled blue cheese. Repeat twice (until there are no more ingredients) and drizzle the dressing on top
Store the dressing in the refrigerator for up to 5 days in an airtight container.