Salad dressings from the supermarket are often disappointing. That said, our homemade Italian dressing is far from boring and once you try it, you won't look back!
- 1/2 cup Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 1/2 cup Olive Pressée red wine vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. honey;
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese;
- 1 tsp. salt;
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder;
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder;
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil;
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano;
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper;
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme;
- 1/4 tsp. crushed peppers;
- Mix all the ingredients together and whisk with a fork.
Store for up to 1 week in an airtight container.