With its sweet and tangy side, this dressing features green onion, a simple and delicious ingredient that we all have in our fridge!
- 6 green onions;
- 1/2 cup Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 1/3 cup lemon juice;
- 2 to 3 tbsp. honey;
- 1 tsp. ground cilantro;
- 1/2 tsp. salt;
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper;
- 1 to 2 tbsp. Olive Pressée green onion infused extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the green onions, separating the green part* and the white part.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the whites of the green onions, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, cilantro, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Drizzle the green onion infused extra virgin olive oil over your salad.
* To avoid waste, save the green part of the green onions to enjoy in your salad!
Store in the fridge for up to a week in an airtight container.