You can find many Greek dressings at the grocery store, but you have to admit, nothing beats a delicious homemade Greek dressing. With its bitterness and freshness, you won't be able to live without it.
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped;
- 1/2 cup Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 3 tbsp. Olive Pressée red wine vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard;
- 1 tsp. dried oregano;
- 1/2 tsp. salt;
- Freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together and whisk.
If your dressing is too bitter, you can add a pinch of sugar to balance out the flavors.
To make it creamy, you can add 2-3 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt (non-vegan).
Store in the fridge for up to two weeks in an airtight container.