This grapefruit dressing is vegan and healthy, but doesn't skimp on flavor. It is perfect to decorate your summer salads. It goes well with arugula, spinach and watercress.
- 1 shallot, finely chopped;
- 1/4 cup Olive Pressée red wine vinegar;
- 3 tbsp. Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 1 medium grapefruit;
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard;
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt;
- Ground black pepper, to taste.
- Squeeze the grapefruit to extract the juice. Grate the skin to get 1 tbsp. zest.
- Mix all the ingredients together while whisking.
You can add avocados and nuts to your salad mix for a crunchy and creamy texture.
Store the dressing in the fridge for up to 6 days in an airtight container.