This Fresh Raspberry Balsamic dressing includes sweet, tangy, and of course savory flavors!
- 1 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries;
- 2/3 cup Olive Pressée Dark Plain Balsamic Vinegar;
- 2 tbsp. Olive Pressée raspberry infused dark balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 1/4 cup Olive Pressée extra virgin olive oil;
- 2 tbsp. honey;
- 1 tsp. sea salt;
- 2 tbsp. Olive Pressée red wine vinegar;
- In a blender or food processor, blend the raspberries on high speed for about 10 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix again for 5 seconds.
For your salad, you can use any "spring" style mix. If you want to make your own mix, we recommend using arugula, red and green romaine lettuce, radicchio, baby spinach and mesclun.
You can replace the honey with maple syrup to make this recipe vegan.
Store the dressing in the fridge for a week in an airtight container.